"Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage." Psalm 84:5

12.06.2001

i visited my good friend madi's site today, and found a (who knows if these things are somewhat accurate at all, or just a conversation piece) test to determine which work of art you would be, if you happened to be a work of art (btw, madi, you would of course be a birkenstock if there was a "what kind of shoe you are" test :). hilariously, on my very first try, here's what it said -

If I were a work of art, I would be Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa.

I am extremely popular and widely known. Although unassuming and unpretentious, my enigmatic smile has charmed millions. I am a mystery, able to be appreciated from afar, but ultimately unknowable and thus intriguing.

Which work of art would you be? The Art Test

...heh.

No comments: