"Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage." Psalm 84:5

5.01.2002

an email exchange from yesterday...

Hi - I wanted to know if it is possible to order back
issues of Consumer Reports. I am interested in the Feb. 2002 issue.

Thanks, Lisa
*************************************************************
Are you in the media, a subscriber or just interested in
the article? My department deals only with the media but we do have a
customer relations department.

Jennifer Shecter

*************************************************************
Oh, I'm just interested in the article. Can you connect me to the right
department?
Thanks again,

Lisa
**************************************************************
You know what, just give me your address and I can send you the one issue.
I hate bureaucracy and hate to inflict it on anyone.

Jen Shecter
***************************************************************
i love it.

No comments: